Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ranma 1/2

Collection of Ranma 1/2 Quotes

Ranma: "Listen up numbskull, if Kasumi isn't back by dinnertime, we're gonna have to eat Akane's cooking, and if we do that, man oh man we're gonna wish we were lost at sea! "

Ranma: "Akane is my fiancee! You touch her, and I'll kill you!"

Ranma: "If you don't give Akane back, you'll all die....from her terrible cooking!"

Akane: "Ranma, please. I like you just the way you are. Please don't fight anymore. I'm begging you"

Ranma: "Look at him standing there, little jerk, what's his problem getting a crush on Akane like that."
Akane: "Ranma, I'm sorry. You did it for me."
Ranma: "W-wha?"
Akane: "You destroyed that spring to save me."
Genma/Ryoga/Mousse: "YOU WHAT?!?!?!“

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com