Friday, May 1, 2009

YU YU HAKUSHO

Collection of Yu Yu Hakusho Quotes
Photobucket
Narrator: "And so it all begins. This boy's name is Yusuke. He's 14 years old and is supposed to be the hero of the story... but oddly enough, he's dead."

Hiei: "So tell me, what's it like living in a constant haze of stupidity?"

Hiei: "Does a death wish cause you to talk to me that way?"

Kuwabara: "I don't like it! It smells girly!"

Yusuke: "Don't talk, it makes you sound stupid."

Yusuke: “It’s just you and me now, well you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and me.”

Kurama: "You try to sound like you think through things, when in fact you're not thinking at all."

Kurama: "The more impatient we are, the more mistakes we make."

Kurama: "Suicide is not the answer. There is neither honor nor redemption in that."

Kurama: "Tired hands are better than none."

Kurama: "Sorry, I don't have time to be arrested"

Kurama: "Hiei, I can't accept this. I value our friendship and all we've been through but... I don't like you that way."

Kurama: “You try to sound like you think through things, when in fact you're not thinking at all.”

Yoko Kurama: “I consider your class of demon very worthy, worthy to fight, and worthy to die.”

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com