Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Naruto

Collection of Naruto Quotes

Naruto:
"If my arms get ripped off, i'll kick him to death.
If my legs get ripped off, i'll just bite him to death.
If my head gets ripped off, i'll just stare him to death.
And if my eyes get ripped out, i'll just curse him to death."

Naruto : "That is my ninja way!"

Rock Lee: "I will protect my ninja way!"

Jiraiya: "All the girls in Konoha are so hot these days."

Kakashi Hatake: "To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward."

Kakashi Hatake: "Sorry I'm late, guys. I......got lost on the road of life!"

Kakashi Hatake: "Let's see… my first impression is… I hate you!"

Kakashi Hatake: "My name is Kakashi Hatake. I'm the type of person who doesn't like talking about his likes or dislikes. My dreams are of none of your business. But anyway, I have lots of hobbies…"

Uchiha Obito: "People who doesn't follow the rules are trash but people who doesn't take care of their friends are worst than trash."

Uchiha Itachi: "Foolish brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life."

Uchiha Sasuke: "There are tons of things I dislike and I don't really like anything."

Uchiha Sasuke: "I am an avanger I must obtain power no matter what, even if I must let the devil take hold of my body... This is the only way I can kill HIM!"

Gaara: "I love only myself and fight only for myself."

Neji Hyuuga: "Those who become hokage are born with that fate. Its not something you can become because you want to. Its already determined by fate. People are different. They can only live in the unopposable flow of life."

Haku: "To have a precious someone to protect will you become truly strong."

Haku: "When people are protecting something truly precious to them. They truly can become. As strong as they need to be!"

Deidara: "Art is a blast!"

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com