Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Death note

Collection of Death note Quotes

Photobucket
Kira: "Just as planned"

Kira: "...and then I can build a world inhabited only by those people I decide are good!"
Ryukku: "You do something like that, the only one left with a bad personality will be you."

L: "because you are my first friend aside from watari."

L: "If Kira is an ordinary human being who somehow gained this power, he is a very unfortunate person."

L: "Like yourselves, this is the first time I've staked my life on a contest. Let's show him, those of us who are risking our lives...that the good guys always win."

Kira and L: "I am justice!"

Ryukku: "10 million dollar? how many apples can you buy with that?"

Yagami Soichiro: "The real evil is the power to kill people. Somone who finds himself with that power is cursed. No matter how you use it, anything obtained by killing people can never bring true happiness."

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com