Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Princess Mononoke

Collection of Princess Mononoke Quotes

Ashitaka: "I come to see with eyes unclouded by hate."

Eboshi-sama: "Cut off a wolf's head and it still has the power to bite."

Osa: "…Life is suffering…but still, we find reasons to keep living."

Moro: "The trees cry out as they die, but you cannot hear them. I lie here. I listen to the pain of the forest and feel the ache of the bullet in my chest and dream of the day when I will finally crunch that gun woman's head in my jaws...San is my daughter. She is of the wolf tribe. When the forest dies, so does she...I caught her human parents defiling my forest. They threw their baby at my feet as they ran away. Instead of eating her, I raised her as my own. Now my poor, ugly, beautiful daughter is neither human nor wolf."

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com