Sunday, May 3, 2009

BLEACH

Collection of Bleach Quotes
Photobucket
Narrator: "We fear that which we cannot see... we respect that which we cannot see... thus the blade will be wielded."

Kurosaki Ichigo: "You know why big brothers are born first? To protect the little ones that come after them."

Kurosaki Ichigo: "From this point on, all your opinions are rejected!" (to Rukia)

Kurosaki Ichigo: "How did I pass? She beat me like I owed her money."

Kurosaki Ichigo: "If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?"

Rukia: "Any questions so far?"
Kurosaki Ichigo:"Yeah. Why do your drawings suck so bad?"

Kurosaki Ichigo: "Unless I grip the sword, I can not protect you. While gripping the sword I can not embrace you."

Ishida Uryuu: "I saw the light of hope in your lonely eyes, the way you can't be completely despaired, the beautiful light that desires hope."

Zaraki Kenpachi: "You won't know the meaning of life until u climb a tree."

Kuroud: "People will do things even though they know it won't help the situation. Even though it wastes their energy, I know people will do it until they are satisfied."

Chad: “You must be smart, ‘cause this seems really stupid to me.”

Orihime: "I wish I had 5 different lives so I could visit 5 different bakeries, be born in five different places, and fall in love 5 times with the same person."

Orihime: "If I were the rain that bind together the earth and the sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind the hearts of people together?"

Urahara:
"In your sword, all I see is fear.
When you attack, "you are afraid to cut someone."
When you defend, "you are afraid of getting cut."
When you protect, "you are afraid they will die."
You’re sword if filled with fear.
It’s pathetic, you can’t give into fear in a fight.
It won’t help you at all.
When you’re attacking think, "I will cut you."
When you’re defending think, "I won’t let you hit me."
When you’re protecting someone think, "I will not let you die."

Urahara: “Don’t use other people as an excuse to go kill yourself.”

Zangetsu: "Why did you run, Ichigo? ...The thing that covered up your ears is...the worthless emotion of fear. There is only one enemy and you are also one. What are you afraid of? Forget that fear. Look forward, walk forward and never stop. Turning back will only get old. Cowardice will cause death! Now! Say my name! Zangetsu!"

Sosuke Aizen: "Don't say such strong words, it makes you look weak."

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com