Monday, May 11, 2009

FATE/STAY NIGHT

Collection of Fate/Stay Night Quotes

Emiya Shirou: "People die when they are killed."

Emiya Shirou: "It feels so close to me, yet I can't reach it even if I hold out my hands. But even if I can't reach it, there are things that will stay in my heart. Being in the same time and looking at the same sky – if I can remember that, then even if we are far apart, I believe we can still be together."

Emiya Shirou: "Someday my memories will fade...and her voice, her actions, I might forget them as well, but I will always remember that I loved Saber."

Archer:
"I am the bone of my sword.
Steel is my body, and fire is my blood.
I have created over a thousand blades.
Unknown to Death.
Nor known to Life.
Have withstood pain to create many weapons.
Yet those hands will never hold anything.
So as I pray, unlimited blade works."

0 comments:

Template by : kendhin x-template.blogspot.com